First Chapter

Talvez eu devesse comprar um novo caderno ao invés disso aqui...

「But, oh the imagery of an old leather-bound elven journal, ornate with silver threads, on the hands of a worn-looking traveler sitting atop a tree. Moonlight shining through treetops, lighting the words being inscribed on the said journal.





First Chapter:
I'm still looking for my lost Elessar, or should I call her my lost Lenore ?

He who praises love through songs has given me a silver mask as parting gift, painfully beautiful and noticeably powerful, though I have yet to unlock its properties, besides being so dear a memento from one of my truest friend ans companion.

My dear Elessar, this is how I remember thee:

Tall in height and courage. Self-assured and well disciplined to the point of being considered an ascet, but also tender and caring, open-minded and understanding. 
When set onto something, you would be taken by a piercing gaze that blazed with endless willpower. And in those rare moments your confidence faltered, I was to hold you tightly time enough for you to remember the meaning of your quest and recover all that poise and will, so natural to you.

Your slender, fair and comely form or your gorgeous auburn locks where my hands would lose themselves throughout hours are but pale, physical reflections of a deeply beautiful and mature woman.


You, who are able to understand life's simplicities where everyone else piles 'preconceived notions and unrealistic expectations'. You, who sees love for what it is, and not for what it is often wished to be, just as much as everything else. 
You who know who you are and what are you here for.
You, who see and feel the flow of energy around and about worldly relationships.


You, the perfect one for me.



Some things just feel 'right'. More and more I believe - no! -I feel, that this is perhaps the rightful course. Sure this is due to a couple of ringing bells, reminiscences of a lost heaven (time goes so fast, heaven is lost...).

Anyway, who could tell a month ago that nowadays I'd be in such emotional place ? So entwined to the idea and the situation ? Tsc, that's one of the reasons I preach everything and nothing are equally capable of coming true in any given situation.



Still...

俺は一つが欲しい... 彼女だけ,何もこれ以上。彼女だけ。そして永遠に幸有るに成ります。。。

0 voices also spoke:

Postagem mais recente Página inicial

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.